A PHP Frontend for Common Lisp
by Ingo Marks <email@example.com>(C) 2010 Ingo Marks
Version 0.1 of Sept 2008
With CL-PHP you can write web applications in Common Lisp and publish them as PHP code on any PHP/MySQL Webhoster. So you don't need a root server with Lisp webserver anymore.
The current version of CL-PHP provides:
- Compile subset of Lisp to subset of PHP 4.x
- Support AJAX (Web 2.0)
- Support MySQL databases
- Session variables work like global Lisp variables
- Hierarchical navigation using simple nested lists
- Automatic security checks of PHP and SQL Parameters
- Transparent balloons (see links on this page)
CL-PHP is used for real applications already (this website also).
Screenshot of a CL-PHP session using XEmacs and SLIME (click to enlarge):
Screenshot of the corresponding PHP sample code (click to enlarge):
Screenshot of a PHP sample output (click to enlarge):
I'm considering to publish CL-PHP as Open Source.
If you are interested, please mail me.
© 2010 Ingo Marks <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All Rights reserved.